2 Nisan 2010 Cuma

Cool Stuff: I Gotta Believe! - The Scott Pilgrim Rap Recap

Cool Stuff: I Gotta Believe! - The Scott Pilgrim Rap Recap: "

scott pilgrim vs. the world poster top


I know we’re a bit late on reporting this, but after listening to Adam WarRock’s excellent Scott Pilgrim rap recap, I just had to share it with you all. The song recaps the first five volumes of Scott Pilgrim in five minutes with some awesomely geeky rhymes. It also recently got some love from director Edgar Wright and Scott Pilgrim creator Bryan Lee O’Malley, so you know its nerd-approved.


WarRock has a habit creating geeky rhymes that don’t fall into the typical nerdcore category. I also recommend checking out his song about Ira Glass — it’s particularly endearing if you’re a This American Life nerd like me. He’s currently working on a studio album for Fall 2010. He also runs a comic book podcast with his War Rocket Ajax crew.


Take a listen to “I Gotta Believe”, the Scott Pilgrim recap, after the break. You can also listen to it at WarRock’s Tumblr site.


Read the rest of this post on SlashFilm.com…

Here are some possibly related posts:





"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder