6 Nisan 2010 Salı

Must Watch: Official Trailer for I Am Love with Tilda Swinton

Must Watch: Official Trailer for I Am Love with Tilda Swinton: "
I Am Love Trailer

What a fantastic way to kick off the day. Magnolia Pictures recently debuted the official US trailer for Luca Guadagnino's I Am Love, aka Io Sono L'amore in Italian, in high defintion on Apple. Although this stars Tilda Swinton, this is definitely not a mainstream flick, it's a very Italian independent film, but boy does it look very good. This is an absolutely incredible trailer that's elegant and intricate. I'm already entirely sold on seeing this even though I missed it as so many festivals before. If you're into Italian cinema at all, this is for you. I totally love the music in this, too! I think I'll just let the trailer speak for itself - watch and enjoy!


Watch the official trailer for Luca Guadagnino's I Am Love:





You can also watch the I Am Love official trailer in High Definition on Apple


I Am Love is written and directed by Italian filmmaker Luca Guadagnino, also of Melissa P. It tells the story of the wealthy Recchi family, whose lives are undergoing drastic changes. Eduardo Sr., the family patriarch, names a successor to the reigns of his massive industrial company, surprising everyone by splitting power between his son Tancredi, and grandson Edo. At the heart of the family is Tancredi's wife Emma (Swinton), a Russian immigrant who has adopted the culture of Milan, but she ends up in a passionate love affair with Edo's friend and partner Antonio. I Am Love hits limited US theaters starting on June 18th this summer.


Discover More: Indies, Trailers, Worth Watching



"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder