9 Nisan 2010 Cuma

Sex and the City 2 Movie Trailer

Sex and the City 2 Movie Trailer: "

Sex and the City 2


Warner Bros has released the first full length movie trailer for Sex and the City 2. To be quite honest with you, I never got around to watching the original film. I did see a few episodes of the series, and was not a fan (I’m also not the right demo or sex). So my commentary on this new trailer is probably worthless, but I have something to say — so I’m just going to go for it.


I hate it when movie sequels drastically depart from the original setting. I don’t want to see the Karate Kid go to Japan,I don’t want to see the Ninja Turtles go back in time, I don’t want to see the Ocean’s 11 gang leave Vegas and plan a European heist, I don’t want to see Speed on a cruise ship, I don’t want to see Jason Voorhees go to space (or maybe I do… but that’s a so bad its good argument - drinking game time?).


So I can’t imagine why fans of the HBO series about girls in New York City want to watch a the girls adventure to Abu Dhabi. Yes, I understand that the original film was criticized for not using the big screen or big budget, but is this the answer? Again, I could be totally wrong. I don’t know anything about Sex and the City. And yes, I understand fans are attracted to the characters and personalities, but I would also assume that they relate to some of the situations and love seeing big city life. This setting/situation seems completely unrelatable. Sex and the City fans, am I way off?


Watch the trailer embedded after the jump. Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

Read the rest of this post on SlashFilm.com…

Here are some possibly related posts:





"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder