1 Nisan 2010 Perşembe

Spider-Man Reboot Casting Rumor: Hugh Laurie as J. Jonah Jameson?

Spider-Man Reboot Casting Rumor: Hugh Laurie as J. Jonah Jameson?: "

jjonahrumor


If you ask me, J.K. Simmons will always be the the actor I imagine when I think about J. Jonah Jameson, Peter Parker’s boss at the Daily Bugle. At the same time, I don’t think we ever expected J.K. to reprise his role from the Sam Raimi-directed trilogy in 500 Days of Summer helmer Marc Webb’s 3D Spider-Man reboot. But somehow surprised when I came across IESB’s casting rumor of which actor may appear behind the Bugle desk in the new film. And that actor is Hugh Laurie, who most of you know as the star of the television series House, M.D..


Read the rest of this post on SlashFilm.com…

Here are some possibly related posts:





"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder