3 Nisan 2010 Cumartesi

Sound Off: Louis Leterrier's Clash of the Titans - Thoughts?

Sound Off: Louis Leterrier's Clash of the Titans - Thoughts?: "
Clash of the Titans

Now that you've seen it, what did you think? Its been 29 years since Ray Harryhausen and Desmond Davis unleashed the original Clash of the Titans upon the world and now the Greek gods are all back again for another battle. Louis Leterrier's new Clash of the Titans remake hits theaters this weekend. But is it any good? How does it compare to the original? Do the effects look better in contrast to Ray Harryhausen's work? How is the story? How are the characters and performances, including Sam Worthington and Gemma Arterton? If you've seen it, leave a comment below, and let us know what you thought of Clash of the Titans!


To fuel the fire, actually really enjoyed this Clash of the Titans remake. I don't think that it's better than the original Ray Harryhausen movie and it's not one of my favorites of this year, but I actually had a good time. There's a lot of really badass elements to it that I loved seeing. Hades looked awesome and kicked ass, the tall desert creatures (seen above - I forget their name) were awesome, one of my favorite new characters in any 'fantasy' movie in a long time. However, the story felt a little dull, like it needed more to make it a little edgier. It was hard to watch this when the original is one of my all-time favorites, but I was able to still enjoy it, and I don't think it's a bad movie, despite what others may be saying. Note: I saw this in 2D, not in 3D.


What did you think of Clash of the Titans? An enjoyable action movie or just a waste of time?


Discover More: Discussion, Hype, Sound Off



"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder